The Arctic Extreme Jacket is designed to be a mid-Layer jacket worn over a synthetic thin layer under-garment, with a light, uninsulated outer shell jacket or coverall that goes over the top. Great as both a winter workwear coat and for winter recreation.
We suggest that you do not wear 100% natural fiber underneath the jacket if going to be highly active, as natural fibers will absorb and retain moisture, which degrades the performance of the AERIS™ Insulation. You might feel like you’re going to be puffy, but you’ll be so warm and surprisingly unrestricted.
Arctic Extreme Jacket Features:
– Patented AERIS™ 1000 Insulation Technology (1” / 25mm of loft) Maintains Warmth, Even When Wet.
– Exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio
– Full Dual Head YKK Center Front Zipper
– 2 Insulated Hand Pockets
– Adjustable Draw Cord at Waist
– Lower Side Slits for Ease of Movement
– Wind Resistant
– Extremely Warm
– 100% Polyester Mesh Lining
– 100% Polyester Micro Rip-Stop Taffeta with DWR Finish
*Made in the USA