Arctic Extreme Jacket Features:
-50˚F to 30˚F
– 1” Inch AERIS Insulation
– Exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio
– Full Dual Head YKK Center Front Zipper
– 2 Insulated Hand Pockets
– Adjustable Draw Cord at Waist
– Lower Side Slits for Ease of Movement
– Wind Resistant
– Extremely Warm
– 100% Polyester Mesh Lining
– 100% Polyester Micro Rip-Stop Taffeta with DWR Finish
*Made in the USA
Patented AERIS™ 1000 Insulation Technology (1” / 25mm of loft) Maintains Warmth, Even When Wet.
The Arctic Extreme pants are designed to be a pants worn over a synthetic thin layer under-garment.
You might feel like you’re going to be puffy, but you’ll be so warm and surprisingly unrestricted made for Extreme cold not normal use.