« Go Back
– Use, in Core areas, of Patented AERIS™ 250 Insulation Technology (¼” / 6mm of loft) Maintains Warmth, Even When Wet.
– Reinforced Stitching
– Covered Elastic Waist Band with Drawcord Adjustment
– Unrestrictive Full Range of Motion
– Light weight, almost feels like nothing on at all
– First Layer for All Activities
– Reflective Fortress Logo at Front Left Thigh
– 94% Polyester / 6% Spandex 4 way Stretch
– 1 Sided Brushed
Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2XL
– March 12, 2018
I have to say that these are an excellent product, yesterday I tried the basepro pants when I went snowshoeing, the temperature was around – 4 degree F and I was quite comfortable, by the way I was also using the hoodie 1.0, the regular mittens and the HotSox in an old pair of Canadian armed forces mukluk, so I’m glad I bought those Items too.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
SIGN UP WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO RECEIVE NEWS AND UPDATES.
To become a dealer of Fortress Clothing, enter your info below