- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please note! Sizes are in inches, not regular shoe sizes
Sizing: Measure your foot from ‘back of the heel’ to the end of your longest toe. We suggest that you go UP 1/2 inch from the size you measure on the tape if you are between sizes.
-35°F to 50°F
Best to be used as a camping slipper to sleep in light use around a cabin, house to tent. or inside a boot as a liner.
– Patented AERIS™ 1000 Insulation Technology (1” / 25mm of loft) Maintains Warmth, Even When Wet.
– Exceptional warmth even when wet.
– 100% Polyester Mesh Lining
– 100% Polyester Micro Rip-Stop Taffeta with DWR Finish
– Durable Polyester PU Foot Bed
*Made in the USA
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 3 in|
|SIZE IN INCHES||
8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12